Monday, January 8, 2007

Balls from above

The road to hell is as broad as inattentiveness and as easy as getting hit by a car. The road to life is hard 'cause you don't wanta get in trouble crossin' the street, but you know that a straight line doesn't mean somebody's supposed to be in the way. Till God comes back for good! God Bless you... Breto ;-)

I'm thinkin' man, if this country uses the words honor or honesty again, even I would ask God to nuke out major areas of sustenance to their ignorance, arogance and other stupid clean pussy perogatives.


Only Gene said I would regret it... perhaps Hell just wasn't lonely enough for anyone else but him.

I imagine with today's technology and percision instruments you can understand but I'm thinking why not believe in a place that keeps the fallacy of Gene's vocab schooling where you can't even hear it from a afar. Although it is his business, I thought "perhaps individual yeast infection bacterias will end up causing infinite conductivety in idiosyncratic pain receptors."
"Imagine all the particles in physics responding to the human form in it's greatest effects on physiology ever! The human conciousness itself dicating with projetile mass it's allocation to such vectors. In other words when brain says 'guilty' God says "no, no, no, not till my son returns" and we as the species are required to move this projectile to it's proper place of being an adjudicant. Torture is telling the other guy he can't put up a fight while having to be around the coward and the torturers pussy-ass self. I hate Bush, the sooner somebody kills him, the sooner I quit making a call for it.
Auger Ouger

28 comments:

Auger Ouger said...

I was thinkin' how if the human form in the universe was...
nevermind

Auger Ouger said...

There is nothing more annoying to me right now then this crap with what I call a "trust carrot" in front of my nose that get's yanked away to the amusement of cowards whether, collaborated or otherwise. I'm gonna starting slittin' throats at will if the President isn't dead by the end of the day, and by that I mean the first carrot carrier with a VCR.

Auger Ouger said...

Say what so I can close your esophagus... you will shut the fuck up either way!!!

Auger Ouger said...

Hi, I'm gonna kill someone, and let U Gene, explain the human signifigance of your endorphinated state in context to consequensuality on the species in twenty page part should your scalp remain attached. We needn't talk shit lest ye required to live Gene, think about it for once, you never did have the balls, and oh this shit about hurting your feelings, that's a digital chemical balance posing a precarious lethatity a.k.a. "bitch"
Auger

Auger Ouger said...

meaning no, you are not impersonating a bitch you are a bitch and if you don't get out my repoed uniform i'm gonna shoot you in the knee cap before all of earf... yes earf, earf to Gene, YOUR DEAD MEAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Auger Ouger said...

It seems to me if man has the power to define whether a human being is allowed...
I imagine in Hell where man has no authority over anything including himself, particle physics would be hell.

Auger Ouger said...

I would say making the most in a lack of belief structure on a ratio of decay in terms of time vs. endorphinated effect would throw a person into uncontrollable fear, not to mention, that isn't fair and other stuff really isn't applicable from heaven's recognizant acoustics.

Auger Ouger said...

It becomes one's duty to kill at last. Here's some ideas for anyone that wants to help topple this systemic with it's own vocab:
file verbal abuse suits against school systems
Distribute flyers with Anarchy kids in Church Youth Groups (Auger Ouger Blog flyers)
Riot major cities and pay back dealers with white boy booty SMARTASS WITH A BADGE YOU WERE SAYING!!!

Auger Ouger said...

Protest classified draft with all military dependents. Accept as Christians that we are leaving this place in ash and rubble. Kill the currently termed President.

Auger Ouger said...

After determining the U.S. in violation of itslef I have to decided to take a dump again.

Auger Ouger said...

Hello world, Col. Gene Charlie Bartok Dr. "72 pineapples" is a coward.

Auger Ouger said...

A quick look at how to mathematically dis the vapid banal of being grammatically corrected by fifty cent or Eminem.

If you look at their demeanor and music you'll almost see a lincoln town car in a commercial represented by a straight line while their beat would be a semi-sphere underneath or atop this line. Their probably not even digital or even pixelated, just boring and Rhetorical. Did the U.S. government need me to explain fifty bullets out of sequence on a 4D medical science field? Or psych 101 that's a woman pussy-ass?

Auger Ouger said...

Yeah white boy

Auger Ouger said...

Here's an interesting thought: what if a child being abused in a home got a pair of boots so that no matter what anyone listening could hear them and froze their tounge to abosolute zero and then thawed it out on a time line parrelling a two or three axis plane that governed perpendiculars to be to be interchangeable on the time line being "well controlled attacks to be deployed after reaching a "safe zone"?
Auger Ouger
What if Gene had his rhetorics swept out from under him, how far would his credentials maintain his genitaltial pardon?
I noticed the NOR gate on a circuit board looked similar to an image I had to today of directed particle flow through an infinitely undefined guide.
Uhmpf!

Auger Ouger said...

Now that we've assertained that I am not a smart-ass butthole plugging faggot of LEO, which Ho get's the fucking dick first?

Auger Ouger said...

Auger Ouger

Auger Ouger said...

had to do that...

Auger Ouger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Auger Ouger said...

YEAH!!!

Auger Ouger said...

Guess God loves me more than popularity, and cursing. Peace out stupids.

Auger Ouger said...

Ooo, and he responds faster as well...
P.S. Somebody build me an M99

Auger Ouger said...

You know what's cool? When you see a college slut drive by with her clean pussy gungho war charge in a small vehicle that blends in well with stationary geometry when stopping and going and you don't take the reckless line of bodily energy and snap that person's spine with their inability to fathom hands off lethality.

Auger Ouger said...

You were to build a fire ain't killin' no ho with twenty dollars to call a bitch that one is a bitch to pay money to call someone a bitch where no clubside fights occur in shoulin kungfu temple.
You are now dead.

Auger Ouger said...

What up Ghetto citizens of heaven, let's destroy these complaineries of bitches chicanery piece by piece, let's riot some stuff!!!
Auger OUger
P.S. Screw the calm management intiatives of the aristocracy, they claim organized tyranny over freedom in chaos and subsequent struturing thereafter.
Shutup fifty and emniem you are both slated for death.

Auger Ouger said...

This systemic allienates it's own allegiance in freedom that is otherwise denoted as cursing in the right tax bracket, and bitch stew Justice.
MoFo's rise to power so we may atleast get some fre stuff from the white "you can't do that, I have money...!"
Yes I can!! I have authorization to use the N word, and you don't!! BUWAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

Auger Ouger said...

Man I forgot what I was going to say.

Auger Ouger said...

no that is not word

Auger Ouger said...

I didn't realize until about ten minutes ago that genitals are one of the key reasons to fire connective thoughts in reference to the nasal cavity. I noticed given a self-created visual spacial area surrounding them, a person is more prone to sensory descision making biased by the heat itself surrounding the genitals; being a potential influence of the wavelength of direction finders, I think this "heat" can potentially affect a person's vision. The interesting thing about it, when arbitrated as a potential unit of measure, a person such as myself finds it to be inclusive when and where I allow my mind to be recognizant of the effects of the subsequent knowledge that they are being thought of associatively. By the way United States of Amerca, I'm burning you, your government, anyone that stands with it alive and the paper work with it. I will not be oblicated to the sicko intent of a fiscal fallace ever again, NOR ANY OTHER CHILD... PREPARE TO DIE!!! You were warned, iminent death.